The Eastlake neighborhood just might be Seattle’s first bedroom community. Trolleys taking people to and from work, play and market, helped create a vital, community that shares a love of place—all the things that make for home. Think of Franklin Station as home to all the good work, play and adventure that’s out there.
– 2303 Franklin Avenue East, Seattle, WA (corner of Franklin Avenue East and East Lynn Street)
– 22 units (mix of studio and 2 bedroom units)
– Among the best views in Seattle with vistas of downtown, Lake Union, Olympic Mountains and more
– Bike parking and storage lockers
– Floor to ceiling windows
– Air conditioning in each unit
– LED lighting, energy efficient appliances
– Built green, 4-star
Copyright © 2019 Rudd Development - All Rights Reserved.